Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Acee's 1st candle at 5

Acee turned 5 years old yesterday...

It was at 6 o'clock when Acee woke up yesterday. Quite surprising since he usually wakes up last among the 4 of us (Acee, Allan, Elijah and me) which is normally past 7am. So I think he was quite excited to start his day. He went down and started his day by playing with their nanny, Ate Aileen. When I woke up and went down, her Lola Judith was already there and gave him a present. So that was his first birthday gift yesterday.

He was excited to go to school because there will be a short and simple celebration for him there together with his classmates. When Acee left, Allan and I rushed to Jollibee to buy their food. We arrived at CKLC before 10am. They were already in their respective places and tables were arranged the way they do when taking their snacks. We were also surprised to see Teacher Mely, the school directress inside the room. And so when we arrived, the celebration begins.

The kids sang a happy birthday song repeatedly until Acee was able to blow his candle. His wish..."I wish I will be a good boy!" Wow... I also wish that anak I said to myself... hehehe...
Several of his classmates brought a gift for Acee. I believe it's every kid's favorite part of their special day.

From my son's face, I saw that he was happy to spend this special day with his teachers and classmates. And while they were eating their snacks, Allan and I already left.

2 comments: