Thursday, April 8, 2010

blog-blog-an nga lang ba?

I am really glad that I've been into blogging. As I've said in my very 1st blog... hindi talaga ko writer. Sabi nga pwede naman daw i-develop yun. Practice makes perfect di ba? Well, let's just wait and see if it works for me. "Lord, please help me!" Hahaha!

One good thing I like about this blogging activity is that I get to read stuffs & articles about the people that I've worked with before and should I say at the level of "ACQUAINTANCE" lang ang connection namin. Hindi man kami naging close while they were still here in HICAP, I now have a chance to know them thru their blogs.

Kung sino-sino sila, tignan niyo na lang sa list ng MY BLOG LIST ko.

Their works are inspiring, touching and motivating. It's as if they were born writers. Kakainggit!

In time, I hope I can find that talent to write blogs. As in blog talaga... hindi blog-blog-an lang!

2 comments:

  1. i think you're a good blogger... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Kaye, I'm also glad that we're getting in touch thru blog.

    Dontcha worry, ako rin i have the same feeling na nagba-blog blogan lang ako. but the nice part is nare-release ko whatever emotion I have in a particular time or may nagagawa ako pag walang magawa. haha! :)

    ...and when i feel like no one is reading my posts, i ask Francis to visit my page. hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete